Sora Studio AntiGravity® Fitness & Yoga classes are fun, safe, and accessible to nearly everyone. You'll find all you need to know before your first session here on this page.
Just by showing up, you're already victorious!
We recommend that you have a light meal at least 2 hours before class.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes before your first session begins. If for some reason you are not able to attend, please kindly contact us by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance.
What to wear
First, be sure to remove any watches or jewelry, as they can snag the hammock! Wear cotton or cotton blend fabric is best because it's non-slippery.
Use workout wear that covers armpits (something with sleeves, avoid tank-tops). Not too loose for guys. Ladies, use a sports bra. Remember, you will be upside down.
Bottoms should go past the knees. If wearing tights, make certain they are opaque (not see-through). Avoid shorts. If wearing sweats, tight around the cuff of the leg is best.
Hands and feet
Don't wear socks unless they are sticky.
What to bring
- A sweat towel
- A yoga mat (You can also rent a yoga mat for $2.)
- A Sora Studio pass, or cash payment (We accept credit cards for purchases of $50 or more. Unfortunately we cannot accept debit cards at this time.)
- An open mind :-)
While AntiGravity® Fitness is a safe technique, there are a few things that may prevent you from joining a session:
- Recent surgery (especially shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist)
- Heart disease, recent stroke, or very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporosis, bone weakness, or artificial hips
- Recent head injury, cerebral sclerosis, propensity for fainting, sinusitis or head cold
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, severe arthritis
- Hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease, radiculitis (inflammation of nerve root in spine), or severe muscle spasms
- Botox injections (within 6 hours)
Got questions? Check out our Questions & Answers section first. If your question isn't answered there, don't hesitate to call or email.
For your first session, please register using the button below! Make sure you tap or click to select both the day and time to progress through the registration process.